Saturday, July 19, 2008

My first post

School days are here again! I've been attending school for a month. I find it interesting and boring...and HARD!! But needless to say I'm trying to have fun..I'm looking forward to accepting challenges this school year. I hope that I will give my best and do better than last year.

Things had gone well for the past weeks. I was always tired though. Not to forget the exciting part, I received a letter from the People to People Leadership Organization. I'm invited to attend the People to People Leadership Summit 2009 in the US (Stanford University, San Francisco, California)...Woohoo!! Thank you God! I wasn't expecting this!

I also baked a cake for the first time, last Tuesday. It's pretty cool not to follow the procedure of the recipe and find out that your baked product turned out just right.

Here are some pictures taken last July 15



Glenice

No comments: