Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Week

Though we had no classes for three days because of the Holiday and the typhoon, I had been busy for the past days. I listed below the things I did last week.

1. I visited my grandparents.

2. I signed and submitted my application form for the 2009 People to People Leadership Summit.

3. I, together with my group mates, worked on a project about Meiosis.

4. I also worked on our debate for the Filipino subject.

5. I articles for our school paper.

6. I attended the reorganization of the Youth for Environment in Schools Organization and was elected vice president.

7. Studied for quizzes and finished many assignments.

8. Gave instructions and directions to my classmates on what to do for our report in Biotechnology.

9. Checked our attendance every school day because I’m the class secretary.

10. I baked cookies for my niece and my younger brother.

My mind is always preoccupied; I sleep late and then wake up very early; and I have many things to do in school and at home. It’s tough for me to experience this at my age…but it is training; preparation for college I think.

I thank God for answering my prayers and for giving me strength and joy to do all of these things. He has been there for me the whole time; I might have given up if I didn’t have faith in Him...He is awesome indeed!!

Glenice

No comments: