Monday, November 3, 2008

Mid-year Break.... Miserable me!

Ok, I have not updated my blog for so long but that's what I'm exactly doing right now. After 2 busy months, we had our 2nd grading exams on the 23rd and 24th of October. Next, we had our mid-year break (9 days) last week.

My break would have been fun especially since I'm in Baguio... but, I ended up getting sick. I never got to enjoy because all I did was stay in bed for 7 days. I had an upper respiratory tract infection, fever for five days, and rashes. I had to take in 4 kinds of medicines.

As for now, I'm doing fine but I still have rashes all over my hands and my legs down to my feet. They always get itchy but I have to endure them. I just pray that God would continue to heal me cause I'm starting to miss my classes in school. He's the great physician! He's going to make me well!

Glenice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
How are you?
Sorry you were sick.
Alexie

Anonymous said...

You have been tagged the instructions are on our blog.
the 4 As